jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

The War in Kosovo.

1. Negativo profile image60
    Negativoposted 7 years ago

What do you think about the war in Kosovo in the 1999.?

Why the criminal serbs killed over 15.000 kosovo peoples..?
    Do you think that the Nato intervenation was correct..?

And Must Serbia pay a day for the pain that they caused ?

1. albopunk profile image60
      albopunkposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am albanian, and I personally believe that the war was unfair and very wrong. My family and numerous others went through hell and back during the war, it was terrible.

I believe that the criminal serbs were crude people. To this day, I'm still not a fan of serbians and I will still not accept what they have done and forgive them. Murdering, and raping many women and children is just wrong.

The Nato intervention was correct. It had played a great effect in ending the war.

Serbia, as a whole, shouldn't pay for the pain. But the criminals, and soldiers who invaded Kosovo and caused the many problems, should pay.

1. Negativo profile image60
        Negativoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You have right.

Realy good answer.

2. Make  Money profile image70
    Make Moneyposted 7 years ago

This is what Serbia looked like in 1350.

Quote from Serbia

After the bombing of Belgrade I watched a documentary that said the reporters were duped.  The documentary said that the Kosovo Liberation Army was made up of dope smugglers that brought opium and heroin from the east to the west.  It also said prior to the Serbians killing Muslims in Kosovo the Kosovo Liberation Army along with a mercenary group from West Virginia systematically slaughtered Serbians in Kosovo.  The documentary made it sound like the Serbians were retaliating.

I believe the near 3 months of NATO bombing of Belgrade in 1999 was a criminal act.

But I imagine the smuggling ring transporting drugs from Afghanistan and the east to the west were maintained.