jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

The Jeremy Clarkson article that was rejected by the Sunday Times

1. EmpressFelicity profile image84
    EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago

It's a great and very funny rant, which contains more than a smattering of truth...

"I've given the matter a great deal of thought all week, and I'm afraid I've decided that it's no good putting Peter Mandelson in a prison. I'm afraid he will have to be tied to the front of a van and driven round the country until he isn't alive any more. He announced last week that middle-class children will simply not be allowed into the country's top universities even if they have 4,000 A-levels, because all the places will be taken by Albanians and guillemots and whatever other stupid bandwagon the conniving idiot has leapt."

cont/d here:

http://musingsforamodernworld.blogspot. … -from.html

2. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I read that the other day in email. It's on the round robin trip just now. Absolutely brilliant!

3. Make  Money profile image69
    Make Moneyposted 6 years ago

Well that was entertaining Felicity.  It looks like Clarkson doesn't have much good to say about Peter Mandelson.  I can see why just from the wikipedia on "Mandy".  "As BYC director, he was a delegate in 1978 to the Soviet-organised World Festival of Youth and Students in Havana, Cuba".  "In 1999 and 2009, Mandelson was an invited guest of the Bilderberg Group and attended the annual conferences."  He likes boys and more.

1. EmpressFelicity profile image84
      EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Frankly I couldn't care less about Mandelson's sexual preferences, provided they involve consenting adult humans.  But he is a sleazy piece of work, no doubt about it.  I've heard about the Bilderberg connection as well... could that explain the fact that he just keeps on coming back into the corridors of power despite disgracing himself several times?