a report that claims to provide the numerous SS numbers of Obama..

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (20 posts)
  1. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 14 years ago

for any of you that know how to do extensive research...check this out and let us know how true it is...

http://fs7.formsite.com/C4Strategies/fo … index.html

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I is skeered to follow links......some have led to bad bad viruses.  Not sayin' that one will, but...

Anyhow, I'm interested in checking it out if/when I can..

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image64
        AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Brenda, you hit the nail on the head. I mean, why should you give away your email address to some website...

2. profile image58
    foreignpressposted 14 years ago

To avoid a potential virus, highlight "the numerous SS numbers of Obama" and then Google it. That will provide numerous (virus screened) links to the actual data. I have a definite personal bias toward Obama (I think he's a Chicago crook with a shady background), but if you, Brenda, could provide more information on this particular link you're referring to that would help. In the meantime, I'd like to learn more. I'm presently following an article re: Scotland Yard and Obama.

1. profile image58
      foreignpressposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, I meant if SparklingJewel could provide more info.

3. Doug Hughes profile image60
    Doug Hughesposted 14 years ago

Do you all go to the same asylum  - oris there a mail-order course in wingnut conspiracy theories? You got tired of the 'he's not president cause he wasn't born on this planet' bit. Try something new.. That's good - we all need a laugh.

1. Arthur Fontes profile image73
      Arthur Fontesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Doug, if Obama had several ss#'s and aliases would that shock you?

1. Doug Hughes profile image60
        Doug Hughesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This is such a distraction. Bush left this country in a mess.. He did it with the GOP formula. Low taxes - no regulation. Exactly  the same lead-up to the Great Depression. So we are  doing open heart surgery to save the nation and you guys want us to worrry about trimming toenails.

I do not know, nor do I care about the SS# and alias story. It's just something shiny to distract the masses. After we pass cap and trade - and get things right with unions - and make progress on education, fair taxes to get the deficit down, then bother me with something silly. I will be in a mood to indulge you.

1. Arthur Fontes profile image73
          Arthur Fontesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It was not such a silly subject that you ignored this thread was it?

2. AdsenseStrategies profile image64

I mean, for God's sake.. the Democrats can be criticized on a ton of REAL issues (as can the Republicans). This horseshit just makes people look like dumbasses. If you're going to criticize your government, please do so intelligently... for the sake of your entire political system (which, sitting here on the outside, just looks wacko, if these threads are anything to go by).

1. Doug Hughes profile image60
        Doug Hughesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Adsense it's not wacko - it's deliberate - it's orchestrated and it's brilliant. The idea is to keep the average guy entertained and distracted so he doesn't catch on to the truth. Whether it's the birth certificate thing - which this is a variation of - or any number of silly claims - it works.

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image64

I see you joined during my absence. And thank God you did. Everything I've read from you today knocks the spots off what most of the rest of us usually write on these forums.

4. ledefensetech profile image68
    ledefensetechposted 14 years ago

Don't worry about it Doug.  When it's all said and done, Obama is going to go down as the worst President since Jimmy Carter.  About the only thing he hasn't done that Carter did is institute price floors and ceilings.  Still, he has a few years in office yet and he's already shown he's willing to hold the food supply of this nation hostage in order to push through legislation he wants.

1. Ralph Deeds profile image64
      Ralph Deedsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I would have supposed that a libertarian like you would like Carter because, under the influence of the Chicago Boys, he deregulated the Airline and Trucking industries, nearly breaking the back of the Teamster's Union and bringing pilots' wages down close to the minimum wage today (slight exaggeration).

1. ledefensetech profile image68
        ledefensetechposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sure Ralph, he might have done that, but he did worse damage by instituting price floors and ceilings.  Looks like the government economists didn't learn anything from when Nixon did that in 1973 to control the massive inflation that occurred after he took us off the gold standard.

Just because I agree with a particular action doesn't mean that I can forgive the sins of Carter.  He did more things wrong than he did right.  One other good thing he did, for example, was to appoint Paul Volcker to the Fed.  His prescription was painful, to say the least, but it never would have been done in a second Carter administration.  It took a trained economist like Reagan to understand the need for the Fed to raise interest rates to 15% and hold them there until all the excess liquidity of the past decades was destroyed.

2. The Dix View profile image60
      The Dix Viewposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It was Nixon who set price floors and ceilings, and that was durning one of our worst bouts of inflation.  Wasn't Nixon a republican?
      Regan spent us into the recesion that was so deep, Bush sr. had to raise taxes.
      Wern't those two Republicans also?

I won't even comment on W, who will no doubt go down in history as our worst president.

How is it that the menories on who did what gets so twisted?  All of this stuff is written history.  All youhave to do is check.  Nixon froze prices,  not a federalist, states rights kinda thing, is it?  What kind of social government do you call it when the leader can freeze prices?

1. ledefensetech profile image68
        ledefensetechposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Carter did the same thing, only with gas prices.  That's why we had lines for gas in 1979.  You also might consider that you don't know as much about politics as you think you do.  Progressive policies, which is what inflationary economic policies are, have been used by both parties since the start of the 20th century.  Teddy Roosevelt (R) started it followed by Wilson (D), followed by Hoover (R) followed by FDR (D). 

Perhaps you should be less partisan and more open to the realities of history.

Doug, think again.  Hoover started many of the programs that FDR turned into the New Deal.  Accept that fact that your teachers in history lied to you and didn't teach you what really went on.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard184.html

So much for do-nothing Hoover.  Are you even aware that FDR ran under a platform to eliminate the interventions Hoover began?

http://reason.com/archives/2008/04/10/t … roosevelts

But then again why let the truth interfere with good propaganda.

5. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Wouldn't the FBI and CIA have checked that out?

6. Arthur Fontes profile image73
    Arthur Fontesposted 14 years ago

Did Clinton inhale?

7. Arthur Fontes profile image73
    Arthur Fontesposted 14 years ago

Did Bush show up for his National Guard duty?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)