jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Salon's Alex Pareene's 30 Worst Pundits List

1. Ralph Deeds profile image72
    Ralph Deedsposted 6 years ago

Here are the 30 worst pundits according to Alex Pareen of Salon. Quite a few commenters complained that Charles Krauthammer wasn't on the list. I suggested adding Uncle Tom Sowell and Mickey Kaus.

1.  Richard Cohen
    2.  Mark Helperin
    3.  Tom Friedman
    4.  David Broder
    5.  Marty Peretz
    6.  Marc Thiessen
    7.  Johna Goldberg
    8.  Maureen Dowd
    9.  Laura Ingraham
    10. Peggy Noonan

Here are the rest:

http://www.salon.com/news/war_room_hack … index.html

2. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

Hi Ralph,
    Mickey Kaus is on the list @ #25.
    I read a select few of the indictments and found them spot-on. (I've hated Maureen Dowd for years. If Hillary ever decided to retaliate old MoDo would be DooM-ed. he he.)
    Pundit is not a compliment anymore is it?

Even more interesting than that list itself were some of the ads appearing on pages. Did you see the one for mormon.org?
    Someone's doing a branding campaign. Hmmm. I wonder if it could possibly have anything to do with Romney....?

Ralph Deedsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for pointing out that Mickey Kaus was already on the list. I skimmed it and missed him.

3. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

Denada.
    Easy to do.
    Reading the entire article -- not so much. Horribly laid out with no "next" or "previous" buttons to the next or previous entry.
    I gave up!

Ralph Deedsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had trouble accessing the comments about each pundit, too. I finally figured out that I had to return each time to the page with all 30 pundits and click on the next name. I didn't see the Mormon ad.

working