when will you be the most important person in your government and for

1. anthonybooks profile image59
    anthonybooksposted 6 years ago

as a people, i am as you are, a wonderful and beautiful being , but as citizens we remain the most scared animal on this planet.  we wake up every morning and by we i mean you too. we see what we need to see in our society, it is not about politics anymore, it is about your right to live fully to your own desired potential, but the environment continuous to remain unfit for human existence.

What does it take for you, to truly get to your breaking point, more misery - there already is; more corruption every single day, injustice - look at what our courts offer!

When will you be the most important person in your government and for your government? you are descent you are mindful, and you have always been brought up with culture, that teaches you in one language what is right and what is wrong.  when you look out off your window every single day, what do you see? remember, you know what is right from wrong.

does Egypt mean anything to you? it should because, Egypt is an African example and all Africans in this beautiful continent of ours, with culture, resource and its beautiful population  need to live a life that feels free, just and fair for all citizens to enjoy being proud of their African governments.

what does Egypt mean to you? it means a brave and fearless people that are the first  our continent has seen off true patriotism, the Egyptians have proven the world wrong. they have shown that they truly deserve to own their lives back  and this is what Egypt now means for the rest off the world.

the Egyptians have awoken from a slumber of 30 odd years, the veil of state hypocrisy has been exposed the organs off state compromised and leaders off state egomaniac's, this is what the Egyptians finally saw after 30 years, what do you see when you look at your own country, it is 40 years and counting when will you see?

Africans must finally unite and show one another how to win back their lifes, from the texts and examples off our brave Egyptian citizens.

1. Evan G Rogers profile image81
      Evan G Rogersposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had trouble reading what you wrote, and was about to start making fun of what you wrote...

... but then I read "Africans must finally unite and show one another how to win back their lifes, from the texts and examples off our brave Egyptian citizens."

And I couldn't help but say "damn right! Fight tyranny, baby!"

working