jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who is the most important person in your life?

1. samtenabray profile image60
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

Who is the most important person in your life?

2. Luti Febrian W profile image40
    Luti Febrian Wposted 6 years ago

at this moment and forever will be, my son Exsa is the most important person in my life.
    he's my guardian angel
    my savior, and he's the only one reason why i still alive.

3. NiaLee profile image60
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

My children.  I love them, I did everything for them and I will work and plan to give them the best.

4. athena2011 profile image54
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

Without a second thought that would be my son. I am so proud of him as he is forging such a positive path in his life. It is my job as his mother to help prepare him for life and life's challenges so he is my main focus right now.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

It is hard to pinpoint to one person when you have a family because member is an integral part of my life.  But if I have to choose one, it would be my husband.  He is unwavering in his love and support for me and it is because of us as a couple that we have this great little family.

6. Ona Canady profile image62
    Ona Canadyposted 6 years ago

I would have to say my children are the most important people in my life. I know the question is person, but when you have two children you have more then one important person. They are what keep me real, they make me realize that some times life is not always about a pay check or 40 hours a week with and ungrateful boss, but about hearing a baby giggle for the first time. Even hearing Mom for the twentieth time in the last hour. They keep me honest and pure. They make me do the right thing. They are the most important people in my life cause they make me a better person.