jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Ron Paul Money Bomb

1. Evan G Rogers profile image84
    Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago

Hey everyone,

Just to let everyone know, today is a money bomb for Ron Paul.

The more money he receives, the more donors that exist, the more likely he'll run for president.

Everyone who values freedom, please donate just a few dollars (I'm sure they won't turn down a $5 contribution). Just let him know you'll take the time out of your busy schedule to support him.

Ron Paul 2012. Take back your government!

*Ron Paul has NEVER voted to increase taxes
    *Ron Paul has NEVER voted to increase his own compensation as a member of Congress
    *Ron Paul was warning of the 2008 bust long before it happened.
    *Google him to learn more.

2. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 5 years ago

While I have absolutely no trust for anyone insane enough to want to run for president I have heard decent things about Ron Paul. I hope the good sentiment surrounding him continues if he does indeed run for president. I am not holding my breath tho.

3. 70
    logic,commonsenseposted 5 years ago

I'm for taking back the government, just don't think Ron is the dude that can make it happen.  Perot had a better chance and I didn't vote for him either.
    Ron has been in Congress how long?  What has accomplished on his own?
    He would be a better choice than Obama, but I can think of others that would be a better choice than Ron.
    If enough people send me 5 dollars I will run too.

1. Evan G Rogers profile image84
      Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You think one congressman can accomplish anything? He IS head of the subcommittee to oversee the Federal Banking regulations.

But the entire point of our government is to PREVENT one person from overrunning the government.

4. David 470 profile image84
    David 470posted 5 years ago

I have seen this man speak. He seems to be a legitimate politician. From my perspective, I believe a lot of people in politics are corrupt.\, he does not seem like one of them..