jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you could change anything in the world...what would you change?

1. krazikat profile image73
    krazikatposted 5 years ago

We all have different experiences and views on how we see the world.
    In our daily lives - from when we were children - although each of our life experiences may be unique, we all see so much of the same things happening around us across the globe. War and tragedy - from natural disasters to famine to self-made chaos - and then on the other hand there is also the good - the people who dedicate themselves to helping others - the beauty of nature - there is just so much going on that shapes what we are as humans. I initially posted this question in Answers and it was taken  down, which is why I am now posting this Forum here - so if you answered there I didn't get to see it and would love to hear what you have to say on this topic. I really am curious...If you could change anything in the world...what would you change?

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

The level of ignorance presently plaguing the world.

3. livewithrichard profile image87
    livewithrichardposted 5 years ago

People put too much time and energy into attempting to change the world only to be met with great resistance. It would be better time spent adapting to circumstances surrounding them and covertly influence one person at a time.  Less resistance, greater results, less stress, happier life.

4. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

I would give us inability (genetical) to hurt and kill another human being for anything. No more war and abuse in the world!