jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

John King on Obama:

1. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 4 years ago

Remember - this is from CNN and not FOX:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ … gton_.html

1. Ralph Deeds profile image68
      Ralph Deedsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sad but true. Wall Street firms were among Obama's biggest financial supporters in 2008. This year they are going for Romney. They are more likely to bet on whomever they think will be the winner.

2. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 4 years ago

Where are the Obama supporters?

3. MikeNV profile image76
    MikeNVposted 4 years ago

Obama is and has always been the Bankers Puppet.  He is all talk and deception.

The FACTS are readily available.  All he can do is read off the teleprompter.

Obama was a Bilderberg Attendee prior to being elected.  Clinton was actually their first choice and when I say Clinton I mean Hillary.  But there are so many people that hate her and Obama didn't bring with him the negative faction that Clinton does.  In hindsight they are regretting their choice.

Obama has no real supporters among anyone who is educated to what is really going on.

Short video worth watching as it clearly points out his ties to special interest lobbyists.

4. 0
    Emile Rposted 4 years ago

That's exactly why I can't understand how people think one elected official will make a difference. The system is broken. Even if one has the best of intentions when they move into Washington they will be completely corrupted within a year.

We have to demand a change in the system.

1. habee profile image93
      habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've always said the same thing - if they're honest when they get to Washington, they won't be honest when they leave.

5. livelonger profile image91
    livelongerposted 4 years ago

I'm not the least bit surprised. Anyone who thinks corporate influence can be weeded out of Washington should probably review the Citizens United v FEC ruling from last year. It's only going to get stronger.

No matter how much stuff could possibly be dug up about Obama, there's no way he even approaches the venality of the GOP candidates. The Dems will be the lesser of two evils for a very long time.