jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Washington State Passes Gay Marriage Bill

1. Paul Wingert profile image80
    Paul Wingertposted 4 years ago

Washington State became the 7th state to legalize gay marriage. 7 down, 43 to go!

1. ib radmasters profile image62
      ib radmastersposted 4 years ago in reply to this

How do you judge apples and oranges equally?

2. 0
    The Writers Dogposted 4 years ago

It is great to see that WA (USA) has joined the 21st Century and discovered equal human rights. Now we Australians just have to get OUR Federal Government to do likewise.

1. Castlepaloma profile image27
      Castlepalomaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm happy for gays, south of me

3. 59
    wim99posted 4 years ago

Conveniently enough the radical diversity of modern America has offered up a cure to the epidemic of hatred. Slowly but surely people are jumping on the bandwagon with these typical gender issues. Promoting a society based on free love is what the creator had in mind anyway. Gender type issues will always be a sensitive subject in Seattle, just remember that we are all endowed equal rights from the creator, this was based on the premise that you love yourself first as an individual and not point the finger at others. Washington will always be a beautiful state regardless of same sex marriage, if this apppeases the masses and stops the hatred toward gay men, so be it. There is questionable justification in any or all action behind the smokescreen of gender issues, perhaps a behavioral approach is needed to settle debate. All of this ancient karma packed in one easy to use conditional context for the world to see.

4. Jed Fisher profile image88
    Jed Fisherposted 4 years ago

Ron Paul '12!

1. 0
      The Writers Dogposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have no idea who Ron Paul is, other than he is obviously standing as a candidate in your upcoming elections. He is Rep or third party?

5. 0
    jenuboukaposted 4 years ago

Washington resident here, and all I can say is, finally!! There were many online campaigns supporters like myself that sent hundreds of thousands signatures to Cantwell and by golly it worked!