Actually, the top things that I look for in a woman have not changed at all over the years, and I am 65 years old. Today, I am drawn to a woman by the same things that drew me to a woman way back when I was in my teens and twenties.
The top five things that I look for in a woman are the following:
(1) I really do like a woman who makes it clear that she is attracted to me. And the primary reason why that is the case is, I like to be liked, and love to be loved.
(2) I am drawn to a woman that I really do like. And what I mean by "like" is when I simply like a woman's style.
(3) I am drawn to a woman who turns me on sexually. And the kinds of women who turn me on sexually are not necessarily those who are physically beautiful, have "great bodies," or who carry themselves in "sexy ways." The only thing that a woman needs for me to be sexually attracted to her is what I consider to be that certain je ne sais quoi.
(4) It is important that a woman has a strong sexual attraction to me. It takes two to tango, as they say.
(5) It is important to me that woman has a real good sense of humor, and that is because I just love having good laughs with my mate.