Tmonica profile image 59

I have a question, that has been bothering me. My boyfriend and I broke up last night. Everything was great all before this. He has been working 2 jobs and I completely understood that we would not have that much time together and I accepted it. We had a past before this and ended up getting back together after a few years. So we had an arguement because of something that happened, it wasn't anything like cheating but it was a serious personal matter that we went through. So he says I am not good enough for you and I am sorry I inconvience you, now is this a cop out or what?

janshares profile image87

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• janshares profile image

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) 3 years ago

So sorry, to hear that; maybe not the best time for details. I hope you're getting the support you need, Tmonica. Sounds like it was more than he could handle, but awful for you to be left alone. Please make sure you get some face-to-face support.

• Tmonica profile image

Tmonica 3 years ago

Thank you so much for you response. I would like to say that honestly after thinking this through, he really was not good enough for me. Whether that was his way to get out of the relationship or he really felt it, I know it was best now for us.