jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

He is my love forever

1. lexiibabii17 profile image60
    lexiibabii17posted 6 years ago

what is love? love is a definition of that special someone and luckily i have a special someone who is my definition of love. he brings light into my world. its like God sent him especially to me to be my halo. i am his angel and he is my halo he completes me we complete each other. love to me his him and that's that. i'm his definition of love. we love each other who cares that we are young. yes we get judged for it too. people say we not going to last, but you know what i'm tired of hearing that we giong to work through it together. ya i'm going to college and he going to stay in high school for junior and senior year, but nothing comes between our love because i believe it's that's strong. so those people who hating on us go somewhere with your nonsense because we strong and we going to stay strong forever and beyond eternity i am destined to be with.

1. RevRainbowlady profile image61
      RevRainbowladyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

In my humble opinion, this is a very unhealthy view of love. In order for any relationship to work forever, we have to be whole and complete in ourselves. Saying that someone else "completes" us means that we believe that we cannot be happy alone or by ourselves. Which in turn means that we're not enough just who we are. That we need someone else to be "worthy" of love. It's all played out on a subconscious level and it interferes with your ability to love unconditionally.

But it's your life and it's your path and your lessons to learn, so maybe you'll learn from this and maybe you won't. But I wish you happiness and Love.

2. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

If you're under 25 you have little if any idea what your talking about.

3. 0
    Poppa Bluesposted 6 years ago

Congratulations! I hope everything works out for you and your love!