jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Is it Important To Set Relationship Goals For 2010?

1. Singlesstreetlife profile image72
    Singlesstreetlifeposted 7 years ago

In life when we look at what makes people successful in their different endeavours one of the underling success factors lies in the goals they set.  I believe if we want to maintain and improve our relationships it helps to consciously set goals. For example I have made up my mind to actively seek out new friendships for 2010.

2. 0
    shinujohn2008posted 7 years ago

Relationships are definitely important in this society. So the decision you have taken is very right and will be a good example to many people.

3. Sa Toya profile image86
    Sa Toyaposted 7 years ago

I couldn't agree more, I want to make new friends. I want a guy too but I need to sort my issues out first before I go looking.

I think its good as long as they're positive peope who bring good things into your life.

Singlesstreetlifeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I believe if you want to have successful relationships with others you must first know who you are, define your desires and goals are,and more importantly decide what you want from any relationship you are entering into. Following these principles will not guarantee success but will surely help you along the way.

4. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

I just follow my heart around. smile

Singlesstreetlifeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

if that works for you great!!  many people do and they are happy. 

I too follow my heart but having been hurt and disappointed a few times I want to follow my heart with a little restraint and be more purposeful about it.

Hopefully I will still have fun on the way.

working