jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Love and weight

1. Fallen4u profile image61
    Fallen4uposted 6 years ago

Where is a good place for an overweight person to meet non-judgemental, sincere, trustworthy singles ?

2. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Well not here. First off this is a writers site not a dating site. Secondly the internet in general is a really bad place to start any type of serious relationship, and finally I personally do not believe that there is such a thing as a non-judgmental person. Every one judges others.

3. Fallen4u profile image61
    Fallen4uposted 6 years ago

Yes, I am aware that this is not a dating site.  And yes, I am aware that it is a writers site.  I just happen to be a writer who likes to do her research before creating my story or blog.  And you are wrong.... not everyone judges.  There is only ONE ultimate judge.

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image70
      PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well Fallen, I tend to agree with Ohma- everyone does judge. Consciously or not. It is not because we are mean people but we are human. The first thing people see is YOU, what you look like. It is our first 'judgement' or opinion of that person.
      As for finding a mate and being overweight? Some people like overweight women and some don't, that's just life/personal choice. As I prefer black hair to blonde. I feel it is the same for a thin single wanting to meet a sincere- non judgemental person. Large or small- It can happen anywhere, it's just a matter of being at the same place at the same time.
      Good luck with your research!