jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)

Does an "ugly" man have to have money to attract a very beautiful wife

1. 59
    FelineFranceposted 5 years ago

Are these any very beautiful women willing to date "ugly" even if he's just middle-class?

1. 61
      jess90posted 5 years ago in reply to this

all depends what a women is looking for

1. Pamela N Red profile image92
        Pamela N Redposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Women are all different and we don't all find the same type man attractive nor are we looking for the same traits. What some women might consider unappealing another woman might think is quite endearing.

My taste in men has often been considered eccentric. I like what I like and it isn't what most American women are into.

Incidentally, Greek One I am not into large endowed men. Not all women are shallow that way just like not all men require large breasts.

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

A beautiful personality might overrule.

3. Greek One profile image82
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

http://www.lifeatcollege.com/Cart/images/LC_I.jpg have found that women are generally very genitalia-focused, and that thankfully, the size and girth of said genitalia is usually the deciding factor when it comes to their decision to engage in coitus

1. seanorjohn profile image80
      seanorjohnposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Greek one, no offence meant but I noticed a Freudian slip. Your  opening line had the I in lower case - a sure sign of an inferiority complex. Try and get it deleted to restore your Greek virility. Or better still post again with hundreds of vigorous I's. I I I I I I . You must not let a simple typo destroy your manhood. The internet can be a cruel friend and destroyer of reputations.

1. camlo profile image83
        camloposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Better still, with a lofty |.

2. seanorjohn profile image80

Wow, that is a massively impressive response. Greek virility truly restored.

2. seanorjohn profile image80

Very impressive. Greek virilty massively restored.

4. Randy Godwin profile image93
    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

Of course!

5. UndisclosedDesire profile image60
    UndisclosedDesireposted 5 years ago

Alot of people have different views on what your partner should look like and have.

and to me looks is the very last thing on my mind.

when I look at a guy i go for his personality and his eyes and smile. not his looks.

and i dont care about the money

i beleive that opposites do attract.

always get to know the person before you really judge them.

6. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

if you are ugly you have to have something to attract a woman.
    Money helps,being smart helps even more.

7. Prima723 profile image61
    Prima723posted 5 years ago

No.  It is more how a man carries himself.  His confidence can overcome more than he thinks.

8. your cybersister profile image60
    your cybersisterposted 5 years ago

Many different things make a man attractive to a woman.  For me it's usually a sparkle to the eyes, a genuine smile and laugh, a good sense of humor, and an overall easy going way about himself.  Being reasonable intelligent helps too.  Money, not so much.

Even if someone's looks attract, their looks alone are not enough to hold the attention of a woman with any depth who is in the market for a long-term relationsship. Actually, sometimes exceptionally good looks are a drawback - most women aren't comfortable being with a guy who is too 'pretty' and spends more time looking in a mirror and getting ready to go somewhere than they do!

9. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

True love and how you treat each other is the real key to living a great life - no matter how you look.  Your relationship should include respect and a true friendship - that is what is beautiful.