One Man in Particular

1. pinktulipfairie profile image81
    pinktulipfairieposted 4 years ago

O,k So I just want to put it out there that if you say you want to be friends then you should not screw it up by thinking with the device between your legs. I don't mind being friends. I am perfectly capable of paying  for my own food, movie ticket or whatever. What I do mind is making plans twice and both times being stood up and then telling me you might write me like I am  desperate. I so want to tell this guy where he can shove it because he just wanted to be friends and so did I. So how do you deal with this ? And if your a guy please no disrespect to you but help me understand what the motivation is?

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

For whatever reason, he is not currently "reliable". Who knows what has been or is now going on in his life to make him that way. Gently cease contact and move on. There is always a later time if you are so inclined.

3. pinktulipfairie profile image81
    pinktulipfairieposted 3 years ago

Took your advice and agree that ceasing contact slowly was for the best. As it turns out I came to realize that the relationship was emotionally draining in small increments and just not worth it so thank you.