Kingdom Citizens March!
Wrapped so tight in these chains- can someone PLEASE! LET ME OUT!
I hate this pain, stop crushing me-
Just let me breath!
I want to be free from this pain, help me get free!
Destruction gazes at me- the drum roll begins.
Chaos- the daggers aiming at my heart !
How much more can be withstood?
Wounds inflicted on me - sliced through me.
Making me learn its' pain.
Cease or be strengthened & overcome.
Choice is at hand- will I stand?
Every cold blow - my face now as stone.
Heart full of icy vengance- wait I will come back for you.
Inside of me- this hate burns for you and against your destructive pain.
I have memorized everything you ever did to me-
Every time you violated me.
For now I run- stumble and run.
I want more out of my life.
Whispering in the air...JESUS........JESUS............JESUS.
I reach out and take his hand- I have nothing left to lose.
My heart about jumped out of my chest-
As God's Holy Spirit filled my body.
In awe the way God's spirit invigorated me.
Like taking a fresh breath of air- Now breathing isn't hard.
Now when trouble comes my way-
Inside of me God's spirit to lead.
I am enlivened and fully aware-
Now free to share-no more in a snare
I believe in Jesus and ask God to fill me with his spirit.
Letting God take the lead- Now I am truly free.
God Revived me, I survived -
Now for God I am alive!
I went through the test- walked through the fire.
Trained, girded and strong I stand- I stand in Christ!
Now it is time that your kingdom,satan will come down!
For every wound you inflicted on me-
all the suffering- even worldwide!
God raised- God strengthened.
The Body of Christ- we are still standing.
We invade the camps of dark-
Our prayers resurrect walls of Protection,
angels in billions-uncountable.
The very power of God- making the enemy flee.
We have been sent to heal, cast out devils-
To follow Christ freely without chains or locks.
We hold the key to their freedom-
We have Christ's Spirit in us-
Jesus-the key to the Kingdom of God!
We are Kingdom citizens- March to the beat of God and set those captives free!
Until the Whole World Hears
Marching to the beat of God-
Listen and hear the voice of your God.
Calling you into freedom.
For this freedom you will fight-
surrender all- this is your call.
Walk through all pain- for this God has made you strong.
No longer an island to yourself- for the people you march.
Holding your sword high- declaring God's rise.
In the same spirit of Christ- we march.
But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.Jeremiah 20:9
- Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
- Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array. Joel 2:1&5
- They charge like warriors; they scale walls like soldiers. They all march in line, not swerving from their course.Joel 2:7
- To say to the captives, 'Come out,' and to those in darkness, 'Be free!' "They will feed beside the roads and find pasture on every barren hill.Isaiah 49:9
- The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,Isaiah 61:1
- The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cured, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is preached to the poor.Matthew 11:5
Our Freedom has come with a price, we must draw from God the strength needed to do as he has called us to do. We have been called to do his will in the midst of spiritual war and later even in the middle of physical war.
If we have truly been set free by Jesus than we know in our heart, and deep with in our souls that now is the time. If you happen to be someone who does not know Jesus or the freedom he gives than I invite you to meet Jesus. He is the only one that can save you, heal you and pull you out of destruction.
If you believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead and confess with your mouth that Jesus is your Lord than you shall be saved Roman 10:9-10. Ask God to fill you with His Holy Spirit in Jesus name.
This is where your freedom starts and God will lead you gently through the rest- step by step.
God want us to ask him to forgive us of all our sins, to cleanse us in Jesus name- so he can begin to heal our heart, mind and body. This is a process,not instant but it is worth it once you see the real freedom he has given you.
God does not want those sins and mistakes to crush you anymore- Jesus lifts that weight from us. Praising God releases us from depression and God's Spirit comes and revives us as we enter into his presence through praise.
God is the God of LOVE- He isn't making a list of your wrongs- satan is, but God only is hoping you will let him help you. You- yourself, by your own freewill can choose to take God's hand and know him for real.
How do we march to the beat of God or even be able to hear him? I would like to assume that you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and that you have ask for his Holy Spirit in Jesus name.
- Simply ask God to lead and guide you to whoever he wants you to minister to in Jesus name.
- Pray that God prepares the hearts of the people he wants to pull out of destruction in Jesus name.
- Pray that God's word has free course and for you to have a word in season for those you will minister to in Jesus name.
- Through prayer bind up, come against all works of the devil, including the spirits of anti-christ, unbelief, and all familiar spirits, death and detruction in Jesus name.
- Pray and intercede for there sins- asking God to forgive them in Jesus name.
- Pray that not one will be lost that is or will be willing to accept Jesus as their Lord in Jesus name.
- Keep yourself prayed up- and bind up all backlash,curses, death, in Jesus name. Pray that you do not enter into temptation- that God will strengthen you in Jesus name. In order to war for them in the spirit of God you must stay prayed up and keep your armor on because this will get satan's attention. This will release those that are bound to be able to freely receive Jesus.
- Praise God for the victory- give a sacrifice of praise- people are set free when we do this type of praise, because this too is doing spiritual warfare. Always be sensitive to God if he is asking you to fast and what he is leading you to fast for. After all fasting sets the captives free and restores the destruction caused by many generations that have forsaken God.
- I will shake all nations, and the desired of all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,' says the LORD Almighty. Haggai 2:7
- And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. Daniel 2:44
40 Deep (Lyrics)- All Saved All Serious
Set The Captives Free
More Great Pages
- Faith that defeats the enemy
God has never called us to live a defeated life or even to accept it. God's people are in no way to accept and live in this state. We shouldn't limit God by not believing He is an all sufficient God that has made a way for lives to be resurrected fro
- Vision From God-(War Is Coming)
Many will not survive because of NO TRAINING- NO SACRIFICE, NO LEARNING, NO LESSONS- TROUBLE TURMOIL DESTRUCTION DEATH MURDER HATRED DISEASE Pray for these Christians 'That: A) They either get an understanding B) That they will not commit the unforgi
- The Spirit of the Lord = freedom!
Multitudes of people say they want to be "free," to be in control. They want to do what they want and make their own decisions, free from God's laws or society's rules. This often means they want the freedom to sin. Before I became a Christian, this
- Pain & Frustration - What I Went Through To Get To The Other side
pain and frustration causes us to change. I know this to be true in my own life. I am going to go back to some of my most frustrating times, when I was in much pain and anger.How God worked inside of me during these times and used them to make me a b
- To This You Have Been Called
We have been summoned by God to walk in his blessings, power and love. We have also been called to endure pain, hardship, and temptations. We all would like to think that this is all just a walk in the park. That's just a simple decision that require
- Warfare and deliverance Prayers Against The Enemy
Pray about everything and worry about nothing. The gift of prayer that God has given us is vital for standing & fulfilling the call/mission God has for us. His angels harken to his word- we overcome the world by the word of God and the blood of J
More by this Author
I AM REDEEMED FROM THE CURSE OF THE LAW (GAL 3:13) I BREAK ALL GENERATIONAL CURSES OF PRIDE, LUST, PERVERSION, REBELLION, WITCHCRAFT, IDOLATRY, POVERTY, REJECTION, FEAR, CONFUSION, ADDICTION, DEATH, AND DESTRUCTION IN...
In the demonic world of satan's kingdom there are many foes. God has given us a way to pray against all the weapons that satan our enemy sends our way. Do not get into fear but pray and watch God's deliverance come in...
Be completely faithful to the LORD. Then Moses said, "In the land you are about to occupy, people do not follow the advice of those who practice divination and look for omens, but the LORD your God does not allow...