jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

The Working of Miracles in the Bible. How obtainable are they today?

1. Andrew0208 profile image57
    Andrew0208posted 9 years ago

The Working of Miracles as recorded in the old and new testament of the Bible. Were they just  history or they're obtainable in our days! Have you worked out or recorded one yourself? How?

2. Astralbex profile image52
    Astralbexposted 9 years ago

Depends on how good a magician you are if your turning water into wine.wink

Miracles happen every day, every time a child is born.That means I've managed 5 miracles!
    Are you hoping for something unusual?

Andrew0208posted 9 years ago in reply to this

Miracles happen every moment in our lives. Have you worked out or recorded one similar as in the Bible days? Even in the lives of others.

1. Inspirepub profile image83
        Inspirepubposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I experienced a spiritual healing and as a result grew two inches taller in my late 30s - does that count?

Jenny

P.S. Have you read Brandon Bays "The Journey"? That's an account of a documented case of complete healing of terminal cancer via faith alone. But she's not a Christian, so that might not count to you either.

She applied faith to gain her miracle and thats what really count. I'm interested to know what really made the miracles possible and their realities today!

3. Inspirepub profile image83
    Inspirepubposted 9 years ago

What made the miracles possible is that miracles have always been possible and nothing special is required to "make them possible".

How one gets a miracle for oneself is via surrender.

I have a series of Hubs on the topic, which begins here:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Think-And-Grow- … The-Secret

From memory, "surrender" really hits its stride at about the third Hub in the series.

Jenny

P.S. Have you read "A Course in Miracles"?

That hub of yours is great and informative, that is a plus to this thread to the conditioning of the human mindset. The mind has a big role to play "as a man thinks so is he." I have a passion to see people free from their troubles especially seeing a sick/affilicted person whom the doctors and medical science have proved incurable or hopeless being healed by his/her faith in the word of God, just like the woman with issue of blood in the Bible and many others...Miracles are real today as in the Bible days even greater ones.

working