jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Chris Henry's Death

1. Oldskool903 profile image86
    Oldskool903posted 6 years ago

What are your thoughts and do you think the stories are for real or just a cover up to a more complex story?

2. R.Edwards profile image79
    R.Edwardsposted 6 years ago

Loss of words. Messed up to say the least. Chad seemed pretty distraught about it as well. You feel for his family, and of course there is more to the story. A million and one scenarios.

3. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 6 years ago

It seems I've heard this story many times before.  A troubled young man finally gets his life turned around then suddenly dies.  Very sad.

4. jobister profile image60
    jobisterposted 6 years ago

Sad story definitely, just when things were starting to be aligned for him it gets taken away. I feel bad for his kids and rest of his family.

5. AEvans profile image74
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

This was a very sad story and what woman would argue with thre man in a moving vehicle? Why was he riding in the back of the truck? If she slammed on her brakes and she was the one driving and he was killed then shame on her! When a woman loves there man they should try to calm in down and not allow them to become so irate they want to beat out the windows, she is certainly going to have this on her conscious for a long,long time. sad

6. fishtiger58 profile image81
    fishtiger58posted 6 years ago

Very sad, just getting it together and then....

7. charlybell profile image61
    charlybellposted 6 years ago

Yeah very sad.  Seemed like he was turning his arm around.  Life is ironic sometimes, if he hadn't broken his arm he would have been with the team and would still be alive today.

8. wavegirl22 profile image50
    wavegirl22posted 6 years ago

Brandon Marshall and Chris Henry both wore No. 15 for their NFL teams.
    Brandon Marshall was quoted this week as saying

“I’d text him after a big game and say ‘Who made No. 15 look better today?’” Marshall said. “We’d go back and forth.”

And today during pregame Brandon wore Henrys name on his jersey. . .

9. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

We've apparently moved on to Brittney Murphy.