jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

1. The Donkey profile image60
    The Donkeyposted 6 years ago

I think the title says it all. Do you go with Kobe, who has four NBA championships and over 25,000 career points, or do you go with LeBron, based on his talent? This could get interesting...

2. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

3. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

lol Nope!

4. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

wrong forum guys!

5. jobister profile image62
    jobisterposted 6 years ago

Where am I going with them?

6. gmann46 profile image60
    gmann46posted 6 years ago

I don't like either one of them, but if I owned the franchise I would want Kobe.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

yeah, but you have to think like a gm when it comes to things like that.  sure, it would be easy to say kobe if we were to compare these players in their primes.  However, due to their age, it depends on what kind of team i have.  If I have a fairly young team with a lot of talent and just needed a leader, then I would go with LeBron simply because he's a natural leader, and he's a lot younger and has a huge upside.  Therefore, it would make sense to build a young team around james at this point, as we haven't even seen the best out of him  yet, so once his team matures so would he. 

as for kobe, if i had a veteran ball club that only needed only one extra piece to get us over the hump, then I would definitely go with him as he's a proven clutch performer. 

like i said, it depends on the situation.

7. MikeNV profile image77
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

Interesting the Wade was the Star in this years all star game.  He completely took over the year they beat Dallas.

I like Lebron... but he gets way too much credit in Crunch time.  Both Kobe and Jordan are better performers when the game is on the line.

Kobe can go 7 for 25 but when the game matters he strikes fear in the opponent.

Lebron can not hit the 3 when the game is on the line like Kobe can.

8. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

There was another thread, just like this one, created less than 3 or 4 days ago.

Is there a particular reason this exists now?

Oh yeah, it must have been the FAILURE of the poster to do a little bit of search work, before posting.

How ridiculous? lol lol lol lol lol

9. tony0724 profile image61
    tony0724posted 6 years ago

I am biased by geography I have to go with Kobe. How many game winning shots has he made this season ? But no doubt Lebron is great !