jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Jets Go to the Ground, Pound Bills

1. wavegirl22 profile image50
    wavegirl22posted 6 years ago

Say hello to LaDanian Tomlinson who has rushed for 341 yards and three touchdowns. He owns an incredible 6.1-yard average per carry. He's on pace for 1,364 yards and 12 touchdowns

"Somebody forgot to tell him that he's whatever age he is. The guy is playing great. I thought he was a terrific player last year and we were fortunate to get him."
    ***Jets' head coach Rex Ryan said today in his post-game presser***

Other greats at the Jet game today. .. *Shonn Greene (117 yards) joined old man (hahah) *LT2-Tomlinson (133, and 155 scrimmage yards) as 100-yard rushers only the third time since 1975 that the Jets had a pair of three-figure runners in the same game.

***Dustin Keller now has eight TD receptions in his last seven games, including last year's playoffs.
    ***The defense spread out its honors as Dwight Lowery and Shaun Ellis had sacks of Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick
    ***Jason Taylor set up Keller's second score with a recovery of Bryan Thomas' forced fumble against Marshawn Lynch.

Gotta love me some J*E*T*S

2. ShamrockSports profile image61
    ShamrockSportsposted 6 years ago

Nice to see Ladanian proving he still has it in him.

3. LakeShow T profile image81
    LakeShow Tposted 6 years ago

I think the story of the game is that the Buffalo Bills are the NFL's worst team this season smile

1. wavegirl22 profile image50
      wavegirl22posted 6 years ago in reply to this

no love tonight for the Jets . ..

cmon. . .

show some love .. we know you want you wink

1. tony0724 profile image60
        tony0724posted 6 years ago in reply to this

GO CHAHGUHS ! smile But I am glad to see Ladanian do well. I still like the guy alot.