jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Good Values?

1. profile image59
    LEDrexelposted 6 years ago

From what I gathered from all the responses I recieved from my last posting is that sports are a big money game. And you're right, values are lost. Oh, and for the person who said we have a great education system in America, you clearly don't know what it's like. If you look at global surveys America is now at the bottom of the totem pole. We are a dumb people. And we have the conciet to actually think we're intelligent. Again, let's look at values. People in education, not all of them don't get mad, but people in education i.e teachers, principals, etc. have got to be full of crap. When I was in school all every teacher ever told me is "respect the football team. they paid for this great school." Or "you should look at them like they're gods." My personal favorite, "they are better then you. You have to respect them."

Now, let me tell you something. All Jocks are talking monkeys. That's all. And why the @#%$ should I respect an animal? The last I checked, monkeys belong in the zoo, not in schools. If you notice, not one jock can even spell it's own name, much less be deamed as a human being. Whenever there is a open forum, only jocks speak. My old high school dean asked me what do I think of this school? And I said, it is a complete joke, you "promote equality" but you only protect jocks. They are the reason behind bullying, hazing, teen pregnancy, teen suicides, and yes school shootings. Don't sit on your high horse telling me to worship talking monkeys the way all of you do. And, oh yeah, one more thing; if you ever take notice whenever reporters talk to students in schools its always jocks, pretty boys, preps, cheerleaders. But never the actual students. It's never people who are beaten by jocks everyday. It's never poeple who are made fun of on a daily basis by jocks, pretty boys, preps and cheerleaders. They never talk to people who actually have to earn they're grades unlike there popular counterparts who get everything single thing handed to them on a silver platter. Oh and I like to leave you with some words of wisdom that are broken down jock style.

Me no thinky jock are too nice. Me thinky Jocks no good. Me thinky jock's are no useful. Me thinky good jock is dead jock.

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This statement says a lot. You've been here six weeks and have 1 post to the forums.

So, I have to question your honesty. hmm

What responses from your last posting?

Please do keep in mind, you have no hubs published, so you obviously are not talking about posting/publishing hubs.

Just a thought.

2. profile image59
      ShortStoryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't believe for one second that any teacher ever told you  "respect the football team. they paid for this great school." Or "you should look at them like they're gods." or  "they are better then you. You have to respect them."

I think you've got some issues with YOU that you need to work out. I wish you luck on that.

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 6 years ago

"From what I gathered from all the responses I recieved from my last posting is that sports are a big money game." Sports as capitalism.

Did you mean to say Sports is part of Capitalism? smile

3. knolyourself profile image60

Ah Cagsil, was wanting to say love your avatar. Think it is the most energetic have seen on here.
    "Did you mean to say Sports is part of Capitalism?" No capitalism has been injected into sports, as they try and generally succeed, in injecting it into everything.

Capitalism = Businesses = Economy.

Sports is a business. wink

Thank you for the compliment on my avatar. Much appreciated. smile

4. SandyMcCollum profile image78
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

LED it shows in your post that you didn't get enough education. You may have been too busy looking at the jocks. You don't know how to use they're from there. I don't get why you're so against athletes, and last time I looked, jocks, pretty boys, cheerleaders and preps ARE actual students. Your 'me thinky' bit really stinks, too.

lol lol

5. knolyourself profile image60

Capitalism = Education = Competition.

6. optimus grimlock profile image59
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

I found someones that's worse at grammer then I am lol. Some jocks are like that but most aren't! Your outburst makes you sound like the kid that was always picked last inj school or was always picked on!

working