jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

LADIES.. HANDBAG SALE.. GENTLEMEN YOU INVITED AS WELL..

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Do you not understand this:

Please note that advertising and promotional posts in the forums will be deleted and may result in the closing of your HubPages account. Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links. Please use the Forums in the spirit of community! forum rules

1. nikki1 profile image60
      nikki1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

fine..

1. profile image0
        Leta Sposted 7 years ago in reply to this

But, girl, let me give you a tip, wink.  There are ways to post your PR without violating the rules.

Of course most are here to make money...can't say I have a problem with that, so that is why I'm telling you:

So you come in saying, "What's your favorite color for a handbag?  Mine is black, because is goes with everything.  But other colors are really hot for fall."

That elicits responses, and people will check out your hub AND, it's legitimate.  Sorta a shorthand press release, smile.  Try it...you'll like it.  Also see reddit.com to drive some traffic.  And I hear shetoldme.com is supposed to be better...so you might want to try it.

1. yoshi97 profile image89
          yoshi97posted 7 years ago in reply to this

So ... um ... what's your favorite color for a Porsche? smile

2. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 7 years ago

"So ... um ... what's your favorite color for a Porsche? smile"

Black!  But better make it a Mercedes, smile.  Now I'll come read you...in a minute.

Ah, snap! I was supposed to write an article about a Porsche first? Ya never told me that! Ack!

Somebody give me something interesting to write about a Porsche, would ya? Come on ... help a brother out! smile

1. tantrum profile image60
        tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What do Porsches do to women

Thanks Tantrum! Now all I need is someone to help me with the research ... Any takers? (oh, and you will need to provide the Porsche ... I ... um ... lost mine in the supermarket parking lot ... yeah ... that's the ticket.)

working