jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (20 posts)

Questions for the ladies

1. liuwenhua profile image59
    liuwenhuaposted 7 years ago

What is the most important piece of fashion jewelry  that you will never leave home without it?

2. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago

My Prince Albert

1. Pr0metheus profile image59
      Pr0metheusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

3. MissE profile image81
    MissEposted 7 years ago

Earrings, have to have 'em!

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

definitely earrings, and they have to be just right, don't feel fully dressed without them.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I don't wear jewellery

5. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

I'm a watch fanatic. Have tons of them geared for different types of attire. Would never leave home without wearing one.

6. Nell Rose profile image90
    Nell Roseposted 7 years ago

A ring through my nose , attached to a rope to be led submissively, if my last boyfriend had his way!

7. jenblacksheep profile image85
    jenblacksheepposted 7 years ago

I always ALWAYS (nearly always) wear:

on my left wrist - a gold bracelet that I was given when I was born and a watch.
    on my right wrist - a silver chain that my grandparents bought me for my 18th and now I have 4 bracelet-y things I got when I was away.

rings on my index (?) finger on both hands. It doesn't matter what rings, I always lose my rings so I'm always buying new ones. And now I have a ring on the finger next to my little finger (I dno what it's called) on my left hand big_smile

So ye, I dno that it's fashion jewellry or anything, but that's the jewellry I most often wear.

8. pioneer_writer5 profile image61
    pioneer_writer5posted 7 years ago

I always wear my watch and earrings.

9. aClassyLady profile image60
    aClassyLadyposted 7 years ago

I ALWAYS wear my wedding rings, a chunky gold rolo bracelet, pandora bracelet, watch, medical bracelet, a chunky sterling silver bracelet and earrings.  Most of the time I also have on a necklace.  I think I like jewelry! smile

10. maribin profile image60
    maribinposted 7 years ago

necklace, watch, bracelets and rings.

11. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

wedding ring and if I'm in the mood, I'll put on earrings and a necklace.  I use to be a showy person, now I just don't care big_smile

12. Mocha Momma profile image61
    Mocha Mommaposted 7 years ago

Since I'm not married, Earrings.  I feel absolutely naked without them and will spend the better part of the day touching my ears if  I ever were to forget them. 

Other rings and necklaces are optional.  If I were married, then it would be my wedding rings and Earrings.

13. wrenfrost56 profile image83
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

My belly button bar.

14. 0
    poetlorraineposted 7 years ago

always wear ear rings.  When my son was only about 6, he was asked to write something about me.  It took him 2 minutes, and read..... My Mum Wears ear rings in bed and out of bed.. Very observant don't you think

1. Aqua profile image78
      Aquaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Aw..that's cute!

I almost always wear my wedding ring and I usually wear earrings.

15. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago

hi poetlorraine!

earrings for me!

16. bittybrasize profile image60
    bittybrasizeposted 7 years ago

Just my engagement ring, and small gold stud earrings that I never take out. I know, kinda lame... I don't wear much jewelry because I'm always fiddling with it and then it falls off or breaks.

17. dejajolie profile image60
    dejajolieposted 7 years ago

definitely rings.... I love ALL jewelry and have tons of it, but if I make it to my car without any rings on I will turn around to put some on. I have left without earrings and never turned around, because my hair covered my ears, but nothing covers my hands.... Def rings!