jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How old is too old for a man to wear earrings?

1. slappywalker profile image100
    slappywalkerposted 5 years ago

How old is too old for a man to wear earrings?

2. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Here comes an unpopular answer - any age is too old. I am not a fan. I like men to be unadorned by feminine jewelry - I like just plain man.

3. mismazda profile image61
    mismazdaposted 5 years ago

I would say if you 40 and older. I think in the 30's is ok....but I prefer a man without a ear piercing..I guess because my husband is so old fashion..he hates it...but to each its own.

4. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Why should there be an age at which someone is considered too old to wear earrings?  That's ridiculous.  People who want to wear earrings should and people who don't feel like wearing earrings anymore can just take them out.

5. daskittlez69 profile image77
    daskittlez69posted 5 years ago

I wore mine until I was around 25 and got a good job where I had to wear a suit.  I don't see why any age would be too old though.  Life is short, I say wear what makes you feel happy.

6. Chad Thiele profile image71
    Chad Thieleposted 5 years ago

I don't think that you are ever too old to wear an earring. Look at Harrison Ford... he's 70 years old. Of course, if you are Han Solo and Indiana Jones, you can do almost anything and look cool.

7. mathslover profile image85
    mathsloverposted 5 years ago

Depends on how the man is aging, i mean some people look kinda old really early in life, if he is say 50 and still looks kinda young there is no problem with him wearing earrings.

working