jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What are the best exfoliators for your skin (face)??

1. 60
    Nikkipageposted 5 years ago

Any recommend any good exfoliators for quite sensitive skin?

1. Victoria Stephens profile image82
      Victoria Stephensposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Anything that hasn't got perfume added to it should be good for you.  I find stuff with apricot in it really bring my skin up good.  I have pretty sensitive skin too.xxx

2. lilibees profile image60
    lilibeesposted 5 years ago

Oil of Olay any type of product from exfoliates to masks. I use it all night creams and day creams.

My mother is almost sixty now and I can remember as a small child her having and religiously using Oil Of Olay products and nothing else. To this day I still can see no signs of real aging, aging from just age and or aging due to the sun.

3. Calgarz profile image59
    Calgarzposted 5 years ago

I like papaya soap. It does great job in exfoliating the skin. It can be a bit drying though so use a light moisturizer frequently.

4. Brittney JonesLV profile image60
    Brittney JonesLVposted 5 years ago

THE BEST SRUBS TO USE IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO EXFOLIATE , WOULD BE, THE PAPYA ENZYME SCRUBS,cucumber clay crub and mask. Any scrub that has fruit enzymes in it is very good for the face as it has natural glycolic acid in it. Also known as fruit acid. The fruit acid should be left on no longer then five minuites for your first few scrubs, otherwise depending on your skin type , it will irritate your skin. Just remember , natural is better  , when you buy a product from the store, what you are looking for are the ingredients , look for the types of acid that is in the product. fruit acid , salicilic acid,glycolic acid,lactic acid, which is derrived from milk.