The all powerful purse! a man's worst nightmare

1. BeautifulMesss profile image62
    BeautifulMesssposted 5 years ago

I don't understand why they cannot put a light inside of a purse , it is very irritating to have to dig around for anything that I need out of it! my husband refuses to go near that "thing" as he refers to it. I just think someone should come up with a purse light , you know when that we can stick on the side of the person just click on any time we need something
    I can hide almost anything in my purse , but it's just a matter of finding it later! I can see it now the purse like everyone's best friend! Ha ha this is just 1 of those innermost expiring thoughts. 1 of those issues I deal with every day Nike retaining but beautiful purse!

2. BeautifulMesss profile image62

Sorry I have noticed that some of my words have been poorly written and misspelled
    I apologize it is my android phone , another 1 of those irritating items I need. just please try to use the misspelled words thank you thank you thank you,-BeautifulMess

3. BeautifulMesss profile image62

Sorry I have noticed that some of my words have been poorly written and misspelled
    I apologize it is my android phone , another 1 of those irritating items I need. just please try to use the misspelled words thank you thank you thank you,-BeautifulMess

working