jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Would you choose Hell or your worst nightmare?

1. Arghness profile image90
    Arghnessposted 5 years ago

Would you choose Hell or your worst nightmare?

As in, would you choose to live in the Hell of the Bible, Quran, and even Buddhist texts (all seven of them), or live your worst nightmare for all eternity?  If there were no third option.

2. stanwshura profile image73
    stanwshuraposted 5 years ago

I would choose hell.  As many of my worst nightmares live and/or have come to pass, and hell is nothing but a condescending, "etheoretical" threat, I'd not choose the hellacious pain I know all too well, but a patriarchal, moralistic threat and make believe axe over humanity's head the existence of which, in all dimensions spacial, temporal, paranormal or ethereal, is all but impossible.

1. jlpark profile image86
      jlparkposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think I like this answer. I agree.

3. TerryK81 profile image59
    TerryK81posted 5 years ago

Hmmmm, a wee bit tricky is this question. I would choose Hell. Because God is merciful (Exodus 34:6-7) and hell does not last for eternity. Yet, man has no mercy. Look at the world around us. God never killed anyone and I'll fight that truth with scripture til He comes back.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Sorry, I cannot answer this question. It is too difficult.

5. SwordofManticorE profile image80
    SwordofManticorEposted 5 years ago

I would be forced to choose a nightmare, because hell is not real. Oh wait, yes it is real. It lies secretly in the hearts of determined hell wishers as a desire for those who thirst for venegence against non-believers.

6. cjpooja26 profile image65
    cjpooja26posted 5 years ago

It is very difficult but I would choose Hell than worst nightmare

7. ib radmasters profile image60
    ib radmastersposted 5 years ago

Are either of these two choices REAL?
    Maybe Hell is when you wake up from the nightmare?

working