jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (16 posts)

Posting to FaceBook

1. breakfastpop profile image86
    breakfastpopposted 4 years ago

I am having on again off again problems posting to FaceBook. i can't rely on the button to work. Anyone else having this problem?

1. habee profile image89
      habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi, BP! My button never works.

breakfastpopposted 4 years ago in reply to this

At least I'm not alone!

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75
          Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I just tested the Facebook like button on a Hub and was successful in posting a Hub to my account.

@breakfastpop
          We have advised you previously that the version of OS X you have is no longer supported by Apple and they are no longer updating Safari for your system.

I strongly recommend that you try a browser that is maintained and supported.  Good choices are Firefox and Chrome.

Matthew, with all due respect my problems are also common to people who use firefox and chrome.

So you are saying you tried both browsers and are having the same issue?

Nio, Matthew, I didn't but all the other problems were experienced by people using both other browsers. The FaceBook button  is intermittent in nature, just like the photo upload and the posting issue. Not everyone having this issue uses Safari.

Perhaps you could try the suggested fix, before you tell me it doesn't address the issue.

Matthew, have you noticed that some people said the button never worked for them?

2. jonmcclusk profile image61
    jonmccluskposted 4 years ago

I've never used the button, I always just copied and pasted the link to my facebook.

3. JanMaklak profile image82
    JanMaklakposted 4 years ago

I will go to my page and write a sentence or two about my hub and give the link.  That works for me since I go there every day anyway

working