jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Google Adsense: Inquiry on Adding Ad Units to Another Website

1. yougotme profile image93
    yougotmeposted 3 years ago

I have a question on using the same Google Adsense account to my other blog.

But, before I proceed I just want to give you these consideration. I got my Google Adsense account with Hubpages as my primary account. And since it took me a while to be approved, I don't want to risk my account being disabled (or even banned). Because of this, I'm afraid of using my Google Adsense account to add ads to my blog.

With this I want to ask the following:
    -Do I need to get permission from adsense to implement ad codes to my blog? If yes, how? If no, what do I do then?
    -What happens if (in case) my blog has some issues? Will my account be totally disabled, and hence won't be usable in Hubpages anymore?

Thank you so much!

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image85
      Marina Lazarevicposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi yougotme! If you signed up for AdSense after November 5, 2012, then you will need to complete a one-time additional application via your AdSense account. If approved, you are free to use the AdSense id outside of HubPages. I'm not sure what you mean by "issues" but if your AdSense account gets disapproved for any reason, you will not be able to use it on HubPages or any other site for that matter. You can find more information on using Google AdSense on HubPages by visiting our FAQ.

Hope this helps!

2. rumanasaiyed profile image69
      rumanasaiyedposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am also having the same query.
      I got my adsense account  with hubpages and I have associated my newly created blogger blog to it.
      Don't know what to do now.

2. atechwiz profile image81
    atechwizposted 3 years ago

I use the same Google Adsense account here on hubpages as well as on my three Blogger blogs.  Have never had any issues with this.  My blogs are definitely generating adsense revenue so everything appears to be working just fine.  Blogger (since it is Google) makes incorporating your adsense account so easy.