jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Pinterest - OMG

1. Arachnea profile image85
    Arachneaposted 2 years ago

Why is it that when I happen to open Pinterest, intending to be in there for only a minute or two, there are oodles of delish recipes I can't not save? Huh? When I have time to screw around on Pinterest, there's not much of interest to save. Hmmmmm.

1. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

lol, and you just keep clicking through. It's quite addictive!

2. oceansnsunsets profile image90
      oceansnsunsetsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Haha!  I don't have an answer for that question exactly, but wanted to share that I know exactly what you are talking about!  My experience has been the same.  smile  I don't go there much anymore, because I get sucked in, and usually don't have the time to hang out.  If I did, then there may not be much to see anyway, lol. (As you suggested....)

2. Millionaire Tips profile image88
    Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago

I know what you mean.  I read someone recommend that you go to the site for five minutes a day or something like that.  I can't go to the site for five minutes. I tend to spend quite a lot of time there every time I go. There is so much inspiration!

It is rare for me to have times when nothing is inspiring. Maybe you don't follow enough boards?

3. Arachnea profile image85
    Arachneaposted 2 years ago

If there were a jail for Pinterest use offenders (the 5 min limit), they'd lock me up and throw away the key. I keep saying I'll make this and I'll make that, but well, it never happens.

working