jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Pinterest - OMG

1. Arachnea profile image84
    Arachneaposted 22 months ago

Why is it that when I happen to open Pinterest, intending to be in there for only a minute or two, there are oodles of delish recipes I can't not save? Huh? When I have time to screw around on Pinterest, there's not much of interest to save. Hmmmmm.

1. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 22 months ago in reply to this

lol, and you just keep clicking through. It's quite addictive!

2. oceansnsunsets profile image88
      oceansnsunsetsposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Haha!  I don't have an answer for that question exactly, but wanted to share that I know exactly what you are talking about!  My experience has been the same.  smile  I don't go there much anymore, because I get sucked in, and usually don't have the time to hang out.  If I did, then there may not be much to see anyway, lol. (As you suggested....)

2. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 22 months ago

I know what you mean.  I read someone recommend that you go to the site for five minutes a day or something like that.  I can't go to the site for five minutes. I tend to spend quite a lot of time there every time I go. There is so much inspiration!

It is rare for me to have times when nothing is inspiring. Maybe you don't follow enough boards?

3. Arachnea profile image84
    Arachneaposted 22 months ago

If there were a jail for Pinterest use offenders (the 5 min limit), they'd lock me up and throw away the key. I keep saying I'll make this and I'll make that, but well, it never happens.