jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How is Pinterest a help to you?

1. NiaG profile image90
    NiaGposted 3 years ago

How is Pinterest a help to you?

Not here on Hubpages but as a aid in life somehow. Do you find home ideas? Art ideas? What keeps you glued to the wonderful world of Pinterest?

2. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

I pin everything.  I've used Pinterest for a bit of everything from pinning color schemes and swatches for art project inspiration, to pinning plans for building furniture.  I also have a nice collection of recipes and other things I've pinned.  I also use it as a "bucket list" - to pin places I'd like to visit or things I'd like to try.

3. JamesWhitaker profile image61
    JamesWhitakerposted 3 years ago

I am having a great time with Pinterest. I can pin the things I can see useful for me or for future use. I love see collections of various things in my account.

4. NiaG profile image90
    NiaGposted 3 years ago

I've always loved looking through Pinterest but here lately I've been gathering painting ideas to start painting art for the walls in my house. It helps me get those juices flowing and ideas of how to apply different techniques.

5. Jared Miles profile image89
    Jared Milesposted 3 years ago

Mainly, I use Pinterest for inspiration, to help me quickly encounter new ideas and assist me in developing my own. Other times I use it as a time-waster, but it's not often that I'll go to Pinterest looking for a specific website or idea, which is part of it's appeal: you never know what you might find!