jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Why Prefer Apple IPhone ?

1. 0
    askpowersposted 6 years ago

IPhone was launched in very start of 2007. But it got fame within days and now IPhone is preference by most people irrespective they need it for personal use or for business purpose use.
    Why prefer Apple IPhone, Samsung has introduced its touch screen series like Corby and star, why should I go for APPLE?

1. luvintkandtj profile image64
      luvintkandtjposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I love all the apps. I have used the apps to help with my Japanese studies. Also I love love love Itunes University. Listening to the free lectures helps give me a jump on my courses.

2. 0
    Precious Williamsposted 6 years ago

For me it is the apps. I use a lot of them.  Personally I can't wait until I can get hold of the new model. It is these that sets the iphone apart.

3. Joe8943 profile image79
    Joe8943posted 6 years ago

I have written many hubs on what makes the iPhone unique as well as comparing it to other phones like the Droid X and HTC Evo.  I own the iPhone 4 and it is well worth it.  What the iPhone has over its competitors is its great user interface and polished features versus others who cram as many features in without any of them working all that well.  After owning an iPhone the last few years I don't think I'll ever want to use another phone.