jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (16 posts)

What Kind of Smartphone Do You Use?

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

I'm getting ready to upgrade my contract and my phone to a droid. Does anyone have the LG Optimus?  I don't need top of the line, nor do I use it while at work. 

I've heard these are good entry level smartphones. I've read numerous reviews, but thought I would get some more feedback.

1. kschang profile image90
      kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you are going on contract there's no reason to limit yourself to entry-level phones. LG Optimus is available in multiple models for various networks.

Who's your carrier? Maybe this guide will help:

http://kschang.hubpages.com/hub/What-Yo … lar-Phones

2. shwetha123 profile image42
      shwetha123posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Currently i am using Dell Strike 5. i love it

3. SimeyC profile image90
      SimeyCposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have one of those new fangled ones - it's really amazing! It rings - you pick it up - and you talk to someone! Amazing or wot!!!!

2. farezal77 profile image61
    farezal77posted 5 years ago

currently, i'm using iPhone 3GS and HTC Touch Pro...

rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Which one do you like best and why?

1. farezal77 profile image61
        farezal77posted 5 years ago in reply to this

emm...iPhone...

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

T-Mobile. The phone I'm looking at actually looks decent and would fit my needs. I don't want to spend too much $. I found a great deal at Amazon Wireless.
    Thanks for the link. I don't think it will get snipped since I am looking for information.

4. livelonger profile image88
    livelongerposted 5 years ago

I love my HTC Sensation 4G which I use with Simple Mobile (a MVNO for T-Mobile).

rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It looks like an amazing phone! Love the screen, so sleek!

I can see with so many choices, it may be hard to choose!

5. Cheeky Girl profile image85
    Cheeky Girlposted 5 years ago

IPhone and Blackberry are hard to beat! Nokia is a good third, especially seeing as I now am the proud owner of my very own Cheeky Girl App on OVI! Heh! I love Smartphones! smile

6. rembrandz profile image86
    rembrandzposted 5 years ago

I still prefer my iPhone because it's screen shows my animation and films quite okay to my clients...so I don't have to show it on a laptop, dvd or even the web. However typing a long email is frustrating via an iPhone. I only heard raving from friends who use android...never used it so I can't comment.

7. Johnrr631992 profile image83
    Johnrr631992posted 5 years ago

My first smartphone was with apple, the Iphone 3gs.. And now i am currently using the Iphone 4. And when apple comes out with the Iphone 5, i will upgrade to that as well...

8. jonte2020 profile image60
    jonte2020posted 5 years ago

I have the Nokia N8. iPhone beats the UI, but nothing beats the Nokia hardware. Gorilla front glass (unscratchable), 12 MP camera with 720p videorecording (the best "cameraphone" on the market) and a lot more. If I would recommend any phone though, I would say wait for iPhone 5 wich will probably be released this autumn...

9. ftclick profile image60
    ftclickposted 5 years ago

HTC sensation..It is fine. sometimes the touchpad is not responsive. It may be the cold fingers

10. brandasaur profile image59
    brandasaurposted 5 years ago

Im using iPhone4 smile Im loving it very much even though im not the kind of person who make calls and send messages, i used to connect in the internet, take pictures and use entertaining apps.

working