jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you have a smart phone and would you ever go back to using a not-so-smart pho

1. brittanytodd profile image94
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

Do you have a smart phone and would you ever go back to using a not-so-smart phone?

I have an iPhone and wonder if others rely on it as much as I do.  It is not only a phone, but a GPS, computer, mailbox, etc.  Do you think you could switch back to an older phone with none of these features and would it take some time to get used to?

2. vinner profile image76
    vinnerposted 6 years ago

No, if i have enough fund surely i will go for a smartphone only. Surely they can replace a computer

3. capricornrising profile image61
    capricornrisingposted 6 years ago

I am IN LOVE with my Iphone 4S. Siri takes DICTATION. I'm shocked at how much I depend on my phone these days, which is a little scary. But it's become indispensable. One day Siri will know how to cook me breakfast!

4. lukeuk profile image70
    lukeukposted 6 years ago

No way, I'm the same as you , I use my HTC desire HD for gps ,mail and also web browsing and skyping. It's almost like a little commuter computer wink

5. rai2722 profile image71
    rai2722posted 6 years ago

My phone is not that smart. But, it's still sufficient to do calls, browse and texts. So, I have no complains yet.

6. duffsmom profile image58
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

No, I just have a plain cell phone that I rarely use.  The smart phone plan costs too much money and I don't think I will use it.

7. bruzzbuzz profile image61
    bruzzbuzzposted 6 years ago

I am tethered to my smartphone. I would be lost without it.

8. angied83 profile image78
    angied83posted 5 years ago

I have a smart phone and  a backup regular phone that I use for calls and some texting. I bring my smart phone with me all the time though. Totally dependent on it.

9. SmartphonesEpic profile image59
    SmartphonesEpicposted 5 years ago

Not using a smartphone, for me would be very difficult...

working