jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Vietnam - interesting place for adventure tour.

1. dong van linh profile image61
    dong van linhposted 6 years ago

VIETNAM ADVENTURE TOUR
    Welcome to Vietnam! Have you ever been to Vietnam? Vietnam is famous for mountain, beach, other landscape. So that it's so good for adventure tours. You could take trekking tour in sapa, kayaking tour in Halong bay and so on. Specially, I have just open some new tours to some village, they are volunter tour, community tour, taiji tour, yoga, tet holiday tour( enjoy lunar new year festival with local people. learn how to make chung cake- cake in quare).
    Welcome to vietnam to enjoy these tours.

1. Ipeoney profile image85
      Ipeoneyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Never been to Vietnam either, some of my friends told me that they have cheap foods there, cheaper than in the Philippines.

dong van linhposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You should travel to Vietnam, you could enjoy lovely and cheap food here.  Others, it's so interesting place for adventure tour.

I read in the news that Europe and Japan have big investment there. That's good. The picture you post is a very famous rock formation, nice.

Yes, there are lots of big investment from Europe, Japan, USA and others. And most foregner say that Vietnam is one of the best countries in the world for investment. The picture which I post is Halong bay- the world heritage site. The tourist say '' if you have been to Vietnam but you haven't been to Halong bay, it means you haven't been to Halong bay. excuseme, where are you from?

I living in the USA was born in the Philippines though

I see, I have just designed some adventure tour for Wildernessadventure in USA. they travel to Vietnam every year. If you have opportunity, I invite you to travel to Vietnam to enjoy adventure tour here.
                Nice day and nice weekend to you.
                Nice to see you.

2. profile image0
      Charlinexposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have been to a waterfall area at the border of China and Vietnam. The place is called Detian in China.

working