Seeker7 profile image 96

Original Games For A Puppy?

Typically for Scotland in June the weather will be cold, windy and rainy over the weekend. So my 3 month old pup will not be getting out and about as much. This bundle of energy is always looking for something new to get up to. So to ward off any boredom, I'm looking for unique ways to use up her energy. So do hubbers have any favourite dog/puppy games they would like to share? Either training or fun games, it doesn't matter. I'm interested in any ideas.

buddybaker profile image59

buddybaker says

PageC profile image61

PageC says

• Seeker7 profile image

Helen Murphy Howell (Seeker7) 5 years ago

Great ideas and I love the one about hiding her food in a few cardboard boxes! Very original and great fun!!

Headfullofsound says