baybpnk profile image 87

What is your favorite animal to see when you visit the Zoo?

I enjoy seeing all the animals, but the Detroit Zoo has the polar bear tank that you an walk underneath and see the bears swimming, so I like that part. I also like seeing the monkeys and the tigers. What is your or your child's favorite animal to see?

Shaddie profile image90

Shaddie says

Jeannieinabottle profile image85

Jeannie InABottle (Jeannieinabottle) says

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 2 years ago

I like the penguins too...they definitely smell, but I don't have a good sense of smell anyway! I had a friend when I was young who had a pet bird and I thought it was so cool. I think it was a white parrot and it was noisy.

Carly Brooke profile image59

Carly Brooke says

HoverLock profile image60

Hannah Overlock (HoverLock) says

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 2 years ago

That sounds really cool, I would love to see an enclosure like that!