How do I potty train my small breed puppy?

Hi so I'm new to this whole puppy caring thing, and I just got a new puppy last Sunday. I wanted to know everything there is about him. I'm taking him to the vet soon. But I feel like there is something I should know until I wait. He is a mixed Chihuahua about a month old, and what type of food do I feed him? Right now I'm using Caesars Classic with beef. Is that ok? I tried feeding him puppy chow. But it gets cold when I try to make it mushy for him.I don't understand how I need to potty train him outside if he's a puppy? Isn't he vulnerable to diseases and its winter. Please provide me info!

simplehappylife profile image85

sannwi (simplehappylife) says

Kevin Montanez (Algebruhm9) 11 months ago

Thank you so much! And is it safe to feed him Cesar Classics? I've heard that its not recommended. If so what should i feed him? Also i sadly found out he's 5 weeks old :( so how should i care for him? Thanks!