I would love to hear some of your funny stories of animals. Dogs are my fav but

1. profile image44
    peaceseeker13posted 9 years ago

I would love to hear some of your funny stories of animals. Dogs are my fav but what ever your perfer. Thanks

2. Maria Cecilia profile image75
    Maria Ceciliaposted 7 years ago

My dog Peso sometimes imitates me, one evening my favorite tv show is about to begin so from the living room I run to my bedroom to get a pillow so I will be comfortably watching my favorite show, Peso ran with me and still followed me on my way from my bedroom to the living room, and guess what, he also got his favorite toy so he can play with it while watching TV with me.  I just found it funny that I was walking carrying my pillow and my dog was walking behind me carrying his toy...he never fails to make me laugh always

3. Sharen Hansen profile image56
    Sharen Hansenposted 7 years ago

I think this is funny. I do not know if other cats do this.  My youngest cat washes his paws before  he eats. I know they clean them selves after they eat. Another funny thing is my youngest cat has always covered himself.  The first time that happened he was small enough to get under a rug and get stepped on.  Lucky, the youngets cat also growls like a dog.

working