its been recommended that i switch my dog food to a hypoallergenic dog food for

1. profile image46
    bobo0309posted 8 years ago

its been recommended that i switch my dog food to a hypoallergenic dog food for skin problems (red a

its been recommended that i switch my dog food to a hypoallergenic dog food for skin problems (red and black spots and crusty areas on his skin and face) what do you think about blue buffalo lamb and rice dog food?

2. Brunettemom profile image57
    Brunettemomposted 8 years ago

Hi, i just want to comment on your post and tell you from experience with our dog(shepherd/lab) that he had ear infections, pain, odor for 3yrs or so til we switched his food, took about a week and it was completly gone,so no more commerical foods/specialty brands for him..now all he gets from now  on is holistic, all natural foods/treats who knew even the top brand names are not what they lead us to beleive.  anyway heres some information about the food and other products, dont wait for your dogs food to be on a recall list, just a matter of time...take a look at this and you will be shocked at whats in your pets food www.ourlifeofriley.com hope this helps you, and your poor animaal. im here if you have any questions. good luck with your dog whatever you decide smile

working