jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

whats your opinion on the cutest breed of dog?

1. moderndays profile image56
    moderndaysposted 7 years ago

whats your opinion on the cutest breed of dog?

2. profile image43
    penny1990posted 7 years ago

Either a German Sheppard, a Collie or a Lab

3. JHwebsites profile image60
    JHwebsitesposted 7 years ago

There are many cute breeds of dog, especially when they are still puppies. In my opinion the cutest adult breed of dog is the shitzu, the shape of the face is cute and cuddly and they don't grow too big for many small home owners. The also do not need loads of grooming and exercise and make a perfect companion for family or elderly singles.

4. ExpandYourMind profile image72
    ExpandYourMindposted 7 years ago

Beagles are adorable as pups and as grown dogs.  Their big brown eyes and long, silky ears are precious!  They have sweet dispositions also.

5. itsssbri profile image60
    itsssbriposted 7 years ago

im partial to shitzu, japanese chins, pekinese, bichon frises and havanese. but i would never get a pure breed. mutts are much healthier. i would always adopt first if you can.

6. profile image52
    meghancsmithnjposted 7 years ago

Just as in buying art, this is a very personal question...for instance  I do not at all like small breed dogs like the ones mentioned in other answers...I just don't find them cute at all and their high pitched barks actually give me a headache. But, I love large breed dogs as long as they are well trained.  To me, they are truly cute even as adults.  They have big dog barks that don't bother me unless they never stop barking! 

Recently, my husband and I rescued a black lab/german short-haired pointer mix and he is wonderful and easy to train. He is not a barker and is wonderful with children (and he is only 7 months and 60 pounds!) He is absolutely cute!!!!!!!!!!! Hope no one is offended by my dislike of his little cousins...to each their own I suppose!