jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

what are some of the worlds cutest dog breeds?

1. bluedog5 profile image37
    bluedog5posted 7 years ago

what are some of the worlds cutest dog breeds?

2. mannyrolando profile image59
    mannyrolandoposted 7 years ago

Weimaraner puppies are  by far the cutest with their big blue eyes and silver coats!

3. letscithappen profile image61
    letscithappenposted 7 years ago

I would naturally have to say a Chinese Crested. (see photo on side) they are so sweet and lovable and love to snuggle. I have a HHL one (hairy hairless) But be prepared with this breed of dog cause they are very clingy they are like velcro to their owner.

4. profile image45
    tweetsuitesposted 7 years ago

Maltise have to be up at the top of that list.  They do NOT shead, love to sit with you, love to sleep with you.  I do not know how to add pictures yet, or they would be here.

5. jenniferg78 profile image58
    jenniferg78posted 7 years ago

I would have to say Beagles - they're so cute - I just wrote a hub about it - http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Cutest-Dogs

6. profile image45
    debw6051posted 6 years ago

I'd like to know what the pup in the picture is

7. Exotic_Kitten profile image45
    Exotic_Kittenposted 6 years ago

I gotta Say For Puppies it would be either Golden Retriever or Collie but for Dog Breeds I'd Say Pomeranian Or Collie or My Personal Favorite PAPILLON

8. afriqnet profile image51
    afriqnetposted 6 years ago

For me I find Japanese Spitz to be the cutest dog

9. Mr Grimwig profile image57
    Mr Grimwigposted 6 years ago

It depends on what you define as cute. In my opinion, Dobermanns are cute, but lots of people think they're scary. It really depends on who you are and what kind of appearance you like.

10. SunSeven profile image59
    SunSevenposted 6 years ago

You are Booed if you know, and Booed if you don't. Read on to find out the breed of the cutest dog in the world, Boo. read more

11. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 6 years ago

Whatever the breed of dog it is in that picture... that's the worlds cutest dog breed smile.

12. profile image46
    maygirl96posted 5 years ago

Well I think most dogs are cute as puppies but end up looking uglier as they get older and the dog in the picture is called a teacup poodle found at a website which sells tiny puppies like the one at the top called boutiqueteacuppuppies.com