jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What Was The Best Pet You Ever Had?

1. websclubs profile image54
    websclubsposted 7 years ago

What Was The Best Pet You Ever Had?

2. estranged911 profile image64
    estranged911posted 7 years ago

I Mix breed Pom Dog named Franky and the laziest dog ever lived named Zebu. They both passed away..

3. FuzzyCookie profile image81
    FuzzyCookieposted 7 years ago

It was a youngone of a hen, her name was cheeky. I cried a river when she passed away sad

4. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Hey my dog Choco, she is a mini pom , sable orange,the cutest most obedient most gentle ....all the superlatives will take too much time. She is with me right now looking very adoringly. I've had so many but she's the best.

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

While all of my animals have had their unique personalities and have their own special place, the one that had the most impact on my life was my Redbone cross. I bottlefed that dog as a two-day-old puppy when I was eight years old, and he just died recently at the age of 15. Throughout all the trials of my preteen and teen years, some time homeless when he was my only source of heat and companionship, and a bad marriage he was always there and always desperate for my attention (which is good, I'm an attention hog too). There were many, many times he was content to be my pillow or lay in my arms or draped over my legs all night when I needed another living being near me. He was the first of hundreds of dogs I've trained, won me many ribbons in 4-H for obedience and agility, and was the best dog with my young cousins and later my own baby.