jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the funniest stunt your pet has done?

1. Faithful Daughter profile image84
    Faithful Daughterposted 7 years ago

What is the funniest stunt your pet has done?

Include photos if you have any.

2. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 7 years ago

At obedience school one night after class I asked the trainer/groomer to give me some tips on how to trim the hair on the Newfoundlanders paws. So she took me into her grooming room and got Magz to get up onto the table. She trimmed one paw for me and said there you go, now go home and do the rest. When we got home Magz jumped up onto the table as if to say “Ok trim the rest now”

3. kozmicbluej profile image61
    kozmicbluejposted 7 years ago

My cat loves climbing up the curtains! You'll get home and he'll be sitting (precariously) on the curtain rail!

4. Ari Lamstein profile image81
    Ari Lamsteinposted 7 years ago

I don't have a pet right now, and my previous pet never did any funny stunts.  But WOW, that picture is PRICELESS!

5. Sue Bond profile image73
    Sue Bondposted 7 years ago

I would call what our cats used to do antics vs stunts...

Menew (my brother named him not me!) - when he wanted to come in he would climb up the screen door and start shaking the door.  When we opened the wood door we'd see the cat hanging on the screen door looking at us at eye-level.  I think we even had to open the screen door, go outside and lift him off the screen.  Nutty cat!

Sinbad (again... my brother named him) - he loved plastic.  At Christmas we'd be sitting on the couch and the cat would go under the tree, pick up a package of men's underwear or socks, and walk right past us with his prize in his mouth.  If we didn't take it from him, he'd hide it. 

Sinbad and Sailor - when they were both under 10 weeks old, they jumped onto the counter, dragged a bone onto the floor, and then dragged it under my bed.  I came home for a visit and asked my parents why my room stunk!  Decaying meat on bone under bed.  The funny thing was - one cat was so small he fit in a shirt pocket and other was only twice as big.  How they got on the counter is beyond me!

Sailor also stole my watch once and hid it under the couch.  Didn't find that watch for a whole year!

Love the picture of the hamster!

6. profile image0
    the fixposted 7 years ago

My friend's Basset Hound ate a bar of soap and farted a huge bubble!
    BTW That is the cutest friggin picture EVER!! You really should send it in to http://cuteoverload.com

Closed to reply