jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

how can i get my bunny to stop bighting me?

1. profile image45
    Amy28701posted 7 years ago

how can i get my bunny to stop bighting me?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

bunnies are cute-but they don't make for good pets.  They do make for good fajitas. . .but they often carry rabies.  You should be concerned about that for sure.  Get a cat, cats make great pets, not bunnies.

3. profile image49
    melodey911posted 7 years ago

The other person didn't seem very happy about Rabbits, If you're in England not many, if at all, rabbits have rabbies especially if you buy from a big pet shop like pets@home. If you're rabbit bites you don't put it back in it's home straight away as it will soon learn that if it wants o be left alone to bite someone. If my rabbit bites me I flick it on the nose, this may sound cruel but the rabbit will eventually stop biting you in fear for being flicked. Don't flick it too hard but hard enough. Rabbits are great pets as long as you handle them EVERYDAY.

1. ramonarabbit1 profile image60
      ramonarabbit1posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have a male and a female.  My female does not bite however my male does bite at times.  Since both have been fixed, I still experience the male biting me.  I take him for walks and let him explore his natural habitat. No more biting!

working