jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Are you afraid of any animals?

1. jackavc profile image75
    jackavcposted 7 years ago

Are you afraid of any animals?

2. Hoodala profile image54
    Hoodalaposted 7 years ago

Buffalo, Black Mamba, wolf packs when surrounded, grizzlies, pit vipers, sharks, spitting cobras, but most of all humans they are too stupid to back off and end up getting hurt.

3. thebluestar profile image80
    thebluestarposted 7 years ago

The animal I am most afraid of is man. Most other animals will only attack if threatened or for food.  Man on the other hand is intelligent, mainly knows what he is capable of and sees many issues as sport.

It is terrifying to understand just how a human mind works, and we see it in our every day lives. Pre-meditated, planned destruction and no knowledge how to stop it. Everything else is a pussycat in comparison.

4. Heuchera profile image78
    Heucheraposted 7 years ago

Clowns and mimes, or any animal dressed as a clown or a mime, or any mime or clown dressed as an animal.

5. letscithappen profile image59
    letscithappenposted 7 years ago

I have fear of rodents especially mice. I know they are small little things and that people say they are more afraid of you than you are of them. but in my case I'm sure I'm more afraid of them.

6. Taleb80 profile image83
    Taleb80posted 7 years ago

Many of them, like snakes, big spiders, sharks, lions & tigers. etc

7. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

all of them animals are un predictable you never know how or when they will react even if domestcated they can still act out great qushtion by the way

8. Claudin_Dayo profile image61
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

I'm really, totally scared to death of cows LOL and I really don't know why every time I see one I could only hear my bass drum like heat beat

9. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I'm terrified of bears, snakes don't make me feel very comfortable either.  I've got guns and such for them both though. . . .