I have a siberain huski he is 7months old and i take him out ever 2hrs to do his

1. profile image48
    helpforhachiposted 7 years ago

I have a siberain huski he is 7months old and i take him out ever 2hrs to do his thing,any way...

he is still pooping and weeing in my house i love him so much but my partner says its getting worse and if he continues to this he has to go,please help ty.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Beautiful dog, I hope you solve the problem, maybe nobody is paying attention to the dog when the dog signals that he or she needs to go outside and take care of business?

3. shibashake profile image87
    shibashakeposted 7 years ago

What a handsome dog! I have a female Siberian Husky. Whenever she needs to go potty, she gets really excited, moves around a lot, and starts running around looking for corners. As soon as I see this, I take her outside and give her the "Go Potty command". When she goes, I always praise her and reward her with treats and play-time.

Now she has learned the routine so if she needs to go she will go Sit by the back door. I still praise her and reward her after she does her potty outside.

Another thing that really helped when she was young is to set up a very fixed feeding routine. This allows you to anticipate poop time a lot better.

You may also try lengthening your walk. Activity always gets my Siberian ready to go.

Here are some of my potty training experiences with my Siberian Husky -
    http://shibashake.com/dog/dog-potty-tra … -and-myths