jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What names did you give to your pet,and why?

1. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

What names did you give to your pet,and why?

2. soniafernandez profile image71
    soniafernandezposted 7 years ago

Blackie, cos he was all black and had a pirate patch of white over his eye

3. RandomLife profile image61
    RandomLifeposted 7 years ago

This is my dog Coco. I adopted her so she already had her name. The odd thing is that about 3 years before I got her I actually had a dog that was the same size only chocolate colored so I named her Coco. I got my dog now and didn't know her name until I adopted her. smile

4. Taylorwise profile image77
    Taylorwiseposted 7 years ago

Eustace, after the icon with the top hat from the New Yorker magazine . Eustace (or Stizz for short)  is a New Yorker.....

5. Bronson_Hub profile image61
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

Donkey.  He's big.  He's a russian blue cat.  46" from nose to tail, 20lbs.  Dumb as a post.  When he walks, he has is own theme music.  Sometimes we call him Doodoobear.

6. ChristineVianello profile image59
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

I had a black and white cat, I named her pickles because I loved them so much when I was younger, I would eat them after breakfast with lunch and dinner. I even drank the pickle juice. So of course I had to name my cat pickles.

7. Jarn profile image82
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

My cat of the last 8 years was a stray. I met him my first year in college, in Orlando. I had finished with my midterms and felt really good about them, so I was sitting on the stoop of my apartment's front door looking out across the parking lot. As a little celebration I was smoking one of the Cohibas my grandfather got me for Christmas. They weren't cheap, so I only had one on special occaisions. I was only sat down for about five minutes when a kitten wandered up. He was spotted in black and white, looking like a little Holstein cow. He let me pet him for a bit, then he climbed my lap and tried to eat the cigar.

I asked him what his name was. I figured he would know, after all. So I went with the next noise he made: Squee.